Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRA BELLE MARKET

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Empty Re: TERRA BELLE MARKET

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:38 pm

"I'm lookin' fer a Newborn, preferably from one o' th'more feral Raptors." Smirk widend on her face, Eyes Dialated some in excitement.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

The Large Yez smiled at KJ and grabbed a welp out of the box. "25, flat and I'll throw in a collar"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Drak, defensively wrapped.his arms around Nyx upon noticing his "friend" he snorted "I still never got them weapons....."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Nyx grinned, "Joey... It's kinda cute." She then glanced over at Drak and chuckled, "What's wrong, you jealous?"
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm

"Woman don't start with me......" he snarled rather defensively.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 pm

"Excuse me, Drakkie?" she grinned, trying to piss him off with the little pet name.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Drak snorted obviously angered "What I tell you about callin' Drakkie woman!?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:15 pm

She giggled, "You're so cute when you're angry, Drakkie."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Handing over the money she would take the Welp with a tender grasp in her hands. "Good quality collars? Or ye gonna gimme one o' them Cheapo ones?" She asked with a small snicker. "Either way, i'll take whateva ya got."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 am

The dog snickers at drak "Ohh, you're right, he is cute when he's angry... what's wrong mister big strong yezzy? threatened by the scottish fluff ball of a soldier?" He smirks, crossing his arms as he begins to wonder if they'll ask the real reason he's here. "or perhaps you're threatened by the fact that most Scotsman's are inherently well hung?" snickers.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Name: Yuudai Kage Isamu
Species: Shadow kitsune
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Immediately changing the subject, she stared at the demon for a moment, "So what is an alien like you doing here?"
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm

"Imma leave before my ass gets another murder charge," Drak said in a pissed off matter of factly tone. He began walking towards the inner city of Terra Belle.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:21 pm

"I'm here on orders to find something... i don't damn near know what though. But i'm also here on personal matters with Drak here..." Climbing up into the cart it suddenly becomes what it really is, revaling it to be a mobile gun shop in a heavily armored big rig as it's cloaking drops. Smirking the dog turns around to look at Drak "OI!... you want the damned gun i promised you last time or not? Unless you'd prefer the crooked fuckers round these parts tracing your bullets again..."
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Drak stopped in his tracks. "So you're finally gonna give them to me?" He smirked...
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:57 pm

"What the fuck do you think, boy? Now get your arse in the trailer, i can't just go tossin' it out... we're too close to the city... this truck's more than well known do to my convoys rampage from last time..." The dog looks around a bit, switching the lights on in the trailer as he walks inside, shouting back "And I suggest you get your mate in here too incase those pesky choppers pop up!"
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Follows him. "But Nyx stays outside" He said looking at Nyx
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:05 pm

"If i need to run quickly and she gets caught don't blame me..." Growls quietly, walking into the back... "Anyway, which ones were you wanting again? Romeo and juliet, or was it the machine gun and the two ork weapons gorgutz gave me? The uh... ratitat, slasha, and Choppa?" You hear him starting to sift through a few weapons "Either way, i got ten cases of custom explosive dumb dumbs since you suck at hiding bodies... And they've never seen the wounds my father's weapons cause so, they're pretty much untraceable." He leans back looking around the corner, grinning toothily.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:42 pm

The large yez smiled at KJ. "They ain't nothin' to fancy. Just things I fashioned together from materials I found. I got a leather one, a few denim one, and a fuckin ass load of ones made from chain."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Drak looked over the large amounts of weapons, "Well shit bud, none of this look like what I'm used to so what would you recommend, and dun worry about the po' Terra Belle is self-governed by mob rule.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 pm

"Hmm... Gimme th'strongest Chain collar ye got." She asked, stroking the now crying whelp's head and spine with a smile on her face. "Oi, cut out that cryin', Pup, i ain't gonna bite'cha!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 pm

The yez picked up a large box and handed over two collars. "Just because the lil fellow won't be able to handle this big fucker yet."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:07 pm

"Well... now that i look at the Ork weapons again they're too heavy for you yez... What guns you prefer? i got guns that're within your ability to use and alot of 'em are energy weapons, batteries last much longer than any clip on normal small arms... Although i'd recommend a power-suit but i doubt you'll be interested.." Flips a switch on the counter and the conveyor belt racks on the walls quickly bring up smaller weapons you'd be more used to, all the the heavy weapons and power suits disappearing into the wall.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Taking the two Collars into her free hand she would pocket the bigger one while holding the smallest one in hand. "Sweet. Awright, dude, Ye need me t'pay fer the collars aswell, or you sure i paid off everything t'cover the whelp?" She asked as she slipped the little creature into her hoodie pocket for now as it now slept.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:04 pm

The man nodded at KJ. "It's all taken care."

Drak proceeded to pick up a small laser gun resembling a tech nine. "Oh hell yeah!"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:51 pm

"Oh that one's perfect for you, custom plasma pistol... that nasty little bugger is sadistically fucked up, if you hit 'em in the chest that'll blow a grapefruit sized hole clear though 'em and the area around it just slops off in a green goo... AND if you hold the trigger and fire a charged shot their whole body turns to nothing but a oily glop" He grins, reaching under the counter and lifting a small crate of clip shaped plasma batteries "This should last you 'til my other business is finished... Also... catch." Tosses you a small cell phone sized gold plated beacon device, only one button on it. "If you run out just press that and military supply bot will come find you, just say ammo when he gets there and you'll get what you need... and DO NOT let the cops on this planet get it, if your ever caught smash it..." Looks you in the eye. "I'm ONLY giving you this because what happened last time, i ain't a merc anymore so i'm risking my ass for you with this, ya got that, boyo?"
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next