Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRA BELLE MARKET

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Empty Re: TERRA BELLE MARKET

Post by Josephüs Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:20 pm

The fox merfed quietly to himself as he slowly rose to his feet pressing a button on the wall, the gun rack switching to his personal weapon. Looking over the well lit rack of guns one would an array of odd weaponry, some were oddly shaped energy weapons with ornate carvings and inlays as if made out of wood. Some rather bulky and industrial, strict military function over form. Others were silenced and scoped weapons for hunting, out of all of the weapons he picked up a silenced 10mm. pistol, strapping a holster to his left thigh, slipping the gun in as he slung a long barreled laser rifle over his other shoulder. "Ohh bloody 'ell... now that's one hell of a long story, youngling.."
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Name: Yuudai Kage Isamu
Species: Shadow kitsune
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:30 pm

"Yeah," Drak stated, "and I'm sure for both of our sake's it's best not went into"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 pm

"Indeed..." He sighs quietly. "But needless to say, youngling... Drak has seen a side of me that he shouldn't have..." The fox looks at his paws, thinking about that day three years ago. "...But i doubt you know of the incident... considering your government covered it up and blamed the destruction on a meteor strike..." He shakes his head as he takes his hat off, ruffling up his hair to avoid it looking like a hitler haircut.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:27 pm

A slight snort sounded from her nostrils, grunting. "Fine. Dun' tell m'then." She growled under her breath as she looked around with a small shift in her eyes, grinning for a moment. "Oi, Any o' you guys up fer some Target practice?" She asked as she slipped Wasp Into her Hoodie pocket for the time being again.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:28 pm

"And to think even after meeting this fucker I was in jail for three more years," Drak said in an apathetic tone.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Looking to Stitch she would tilt her head. "You were in Jail?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:40 pm

"Yeah," he began. "My most recent stint was five years for a triple homocide. I was supposed to be there for life but me and my boiz didn't like that too much and we broke out...."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Head Nodded quickly. "I ain't been t'jail yet. I got yet t'see if th'piggies can catch up wit me, since i'm stealin' all the time. Barely pay fer m'groceries, hehe!" She laughed loudly, rubbing the back of her head. "I'm a skilled theif, y'know. Been stealin' since i was nothin' but a Kid. From clothes to Food, Jewelery t'car parts. Why th'hell d'ya think i got so much money, other'n my Part time job as a Rentgirl?"

Small smirk appeared on her face as usual as she spoke. "'sides, Why pay fer somethin' when ye can jus' rob a Store?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:01 pm

"Imma leave answerin' that up to miss richie over there," he said motioning towards Nyx. "You'd think I'd rub off on her not vice versa."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Hands reached behind her head, locking her fingers in place behind her cranium as she relaxed her head, Looking at Nyx. "Oi, Ye gotta let th'man have some fun once in a good while! Ye can't keep a Psyrap all bound up, or It'll start t'get all Mad an' rilled up." With a small bit of thought, she would brighten up with a grin. "Oi! I jus' got m'self a good idea!" With a wicked laugh she would sit down on the ground, being careful to watch out for Wasp in her pocket. "Would any of yer concious mind be willin' t'help me steal a Mustang, Stitch?" Pure white fangs and teeth would show as she grinned, Navy blue tongue sliding over her muzzle in excitement.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:21 pm

"I steal a lot of things KJ..." he said in a solemn tone. "But cars ain't one of them. I'd hate to lose my ride an' I know karma is a bitch to deal with...."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 pm

With a small snort she would ask, "Whad'ya mean by that? Ye wouldn't loose yer Truck, i guarantee ye that, man."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:33 pm

"I'm just saying, I don't wanna steal somebody's whip and then some cosmic being figure I can lose mine."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:46 pm

Brow tilted into a confused look on her face. What the fuck did a whip have to do with stealing a car? "Awright, whateva ye say, man."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Drak walked the tailgate of his truck and then laid in the bed on top of his shirts and such."Damn...I'm exhausted."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:59 am

During the course of this pointless and rather irritating discussion, Nyx slipped off behind the truck to smoke a cigarette, hoping they'd argue about whether or not Drak was going to help KJ steal....whatever, for the next 5 minutes, or at least long enough for her to finish her cig.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:35 pm

The fox just shakes his head as he listens to the two Yez arguing. "Drak... you're already gonna go to the ice and fire hells and be reincarnated as an insect, karma already has your number... I really doubt that Buddha or the fates care about what you do anymore.." He just looked at Drak with a bit of annoyance. "But eh, like you said before, i'm just a monk what do i know..." He said smirking as he continued "...and after i dropped you off and left, you promptly got caught. And KJ by whip he means car... it's like, ancient earth slang."

Last edited by Josephüs on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor issue of terminology)
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 pm

"Earth Slang is weird... Anyways, I didn't know other people b'lieve in Siddhartha's Teachin's. Oi, ye said y'ere a priest, Right? Dont'cha mean a Monk? Buddhisim Dun have Priests." Her mouth now calmed into a soft smile towards Stitch, looking to the Fox shortly after. "The only karma i b'lieve in is if ye hurt someone fer no reason. If yr defendin' yerself, i don't think Karma's gonna get'cha. I dun think stealin' affects yer Karma, 'neither, If yer doin' it to either survive, or t'reach Happiness."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:43 pm

"Um, yes we do... i mean we may be called lamas but we're still considered priests... i apologize for the confusion, i didn't know you knew the proper terms" Dropping down out of the trailer he begins making his way toward Drak. "Beside like the youngling says, drak... theft is a rather petty offense... i mean, it really only warrants reincarnation as a noble predatory species... Still, you're currently screwed anyway" The fox smirks, putting his hat back on.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:17 pm

"Hurtin' somebody is prolly th'worst thing y'could do, if ye don't have a good reason, like defendin' th'person. Yea, y'maybe screwed, But ye gotta live yer life up to it's fullest now, dont;'cha? Nothin' much ye can do now 'cept live life up an' make the best of it."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm

"Yeah... live life... good is life... crooked cops plenty... good hunting... karma it is good for, hmmm" The fox said in the voice of yoda, prodding drak with his rifle at each syllable as he stifles a giggle.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:40 pm

"Nyx get ya ass back here" Drak demanded, knowing she was annoyed at his "delinquent" behavior
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Body would lay down once again, taking wasp from her hoodie and snuggling close with the small whelp. "Aw damn, i fergot... Oi, Any o' y'guys know what Lil' Whelp Raptors eat'r drink? Wasp's Hungry.."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kecharana Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:42 am

"well idunno..." came a random reply from around the corner, as a long black shark looking nose appeared from the shadows grinning.
kecharana
kecharana

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 am

Jumping from the new voice K.J. stood up suddenly, picking Wasp up with her as she reached for her gun, looking around to see the figure. "Oi, who're you?" She asked, sighing some in relief. She thought it had been a Cop or something, knowing full well that there were no cops but still slightly jittery.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next