Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRA BELLE MARKET

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Empty Re: TERRA BELLE MARKET

Post by Ragzi Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:08 pm

She glanced at Drak a moment, obviously irritated by being called, 'ol lady' though she knew he meant nothing by it, until her attention was distracted by the odd man, "What the hell is that?" she thought aloud.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:18 pm

"Doesn't that symbol look familiar Nyx?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:28 pm

"Not...exactly?" she stated as a question.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:22 pm

The cart came to a sudden stop, the driver's masked face peering around the side "eh?"
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Name: Yuudai Kage Isamu
Species: Shadow kitsune
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:52 pm

"That symbol, what is it....it looks so....familiar....."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:08 pm

"Gang symbol... Red rage titans..." The demon smirked, the mask shifting as if attached to his face. "In time, this world shall know of us, but i hope your politicians listen better than the humans." cackles maniacally, face slinking back around the corner..
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Taking the pipe into her pocket she would snort at the strange Demon man, laughing some. "He's prolly one o' them crazy ole' Gypsies that's goin' 'roun' an' sellin' stories t'people..." She mumbled to herself as K.J. stretched her arms high and shook her head lightly. "Oi, Stitch, Ye know of anyone who might be Sellin' some Psyrap Pups 'round here? My town don't got a breeder or anythin', so i was wonderin' if this place might have one."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Drak's eyes immediately shifted to Nyx. "Well, depends what you want it for." he stroked his chin. "I know where you can get a guard, or fightin', dog," he began "but Nyx knows where you can get a good, show material one....." He then looked at the strange man. "Red Rage Titans, that symbol looks so......familiar to me....."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 pm

K.J. Smirked. "I'm lookin' fer one o' Dem Guard dogs. gonna raise one of em' fer a Companion an' Guard dog. Gotta keep m'self safe from Different people, ya know?" Looking to Nyx she would rub her head some, looking at the Symbol that the two had seen on the Strange Demon man's cart with a tilt in her head.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:43 pm

He writes down a few directions. "He lives in Tha Alley, so head over there to talk with him" he smirked. "He's a big mofo but dun be scared....he's a good guy."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:56 pm

"Awright, Thanks, man!" She was already off and running towards the alleyway with the paper in hand, following the directions carefully with her feet pounding once again against the ground before skidding to a stop and looking around. "Awright then.... This'll be the place, but i dun see anyone.." Looking around, her eyes didn't see anything for a moment, waiting for the guy to appear, or arrive as she sat down, slumped up against a wall.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Before long a yez like no other appeared, he towered even the tallest females and looked as if he could rip a car in two with ease. This man then looked down at KJ. ""Sup Kid? " he said in a deep and authoritarian tone.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:20 pm

"Wassup? Oi, A friend o' mine told me that i could get m'self Some... Protection. Somethin' like a Guard dog. Ya got any Pups up fer offer?" Pulling the Wad of cash from her back pocket she would show it to the guy with a grin on her face. "I'd be willin' to pay a hefty price for one."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 am

The man smirked. "You want a puppy, newborn or a lil bit older?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:54 pm

The demon smirks "So... it's familiar to you, Drak?" He laughs quietly. "Tell me, boyo... have you ever heard of the nine tailed fox known as Rapthorius?"
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Drak replied to the man. "Not by name, maybe if I saw him...."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:55 pm

"Well then... it seems i need to remind you of my form from our last meeting on this world..." The demon cackled, suddenly disappearing from the cart in a sudden plume of wispy pitched black smoke. The wisps slowly rising to the roof of the cart, quickly collapsing in on themselves as each wisp solidifies and merges with the others until they formed the dark creature. An enormous seven and a half foot tall pitched black fox with nine tails, wearing nothing but the leggings of a samurai kimono, and a pair of thick shoulder guards from an old suit of armor. "Remember me now, boyo?" the fox grinned toothily, bearing three sets of canine teeth.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Nyx stared at the demon, almost impressed, "Wow, what a show off" she chuckled, seeing if she could get a reaction out of this 'alien'.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:12 pm

The fox just smirked "Showoff? heh, it is merely how i change forms, i am a shadow fox afterall.. but then again... this isn't exactly japan so your obvious skepticism is reasonable.." he grunts quietly, slowly walking to the back of the cart, dropping down to the ground.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:30 pm

She frowned at him, he was intriguing yes, but his personality was all but exciting. "Aren't you a little... mellow for a.... um.... an alien, or demon or whatever it is you claim to be?" She was slightly irritated. The only aliens she had ever met were humans, and she expected anything not of this planet to be a bit more entertaining.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:04 pm

"Well, an emperor who's just lost half the colonies of his Empire and his mate tends to be a quite humbling experience!" The fox snarls slightly. "And oddly, i sense that my current lack of stereotypical mythical creature eccentrics irritates you somehow... i wonder, why? i mean, are you expecting me to threaten you or kill you on sight? Or perhaps you're expecting mischief? hmm?" the fox suddenly disappears reappearing right in front of you, snarling as the symbol on his begins to glow red "or maybe you're expecting the anger of an inherently evil beast!? well, which is is it, missy!?" grins, mockingly stumbling away from you as he cackles maniacally "IS THIS BETTER!? IS IT ENTERTAINING!?" The fox breathes slowly, catching his breath.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Nyx grinned, "I'm liking you now. I enjoy people who know how to have a little fun."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 pm

"Fun? WHAT fun? I'm as seriously as a human during tax season... My empire's in shambles and i lost my empress along with nearly all my elite guard... an-" The fox suddenly stops, looking down he notices his fur is all puffed up from becoming angry "Son of a... GAH!" He mrawls loudly, smoothing his fur and mane down, all his muscles becoming more pronounced. He grunts, looking you in the eye again. "As i was saying... and by lost, no i do not mean dead, but nonetheless i've lost her. Egh... i tell my men to evacuate her to somewhere safe and they're too dumb to tell me which way... or which one doesn't have the decoy... so uh, yeah... please excuse my lack of 'entertainment value' but my jester-like nature has currently eluded me"
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:47 pm

"Well you should have said so. I understand hardships..." Nyx said becoming more serious, "And may I ask what your name is?"
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:34 pm

"Well that depends upon who you ask... but my name is Rapthorius of a clan known as Buchanan, yet my people and minions call me Yuudai Kage Isamu. However..." He sighs quietly "I wasn't always the beast you see before you... I've lost track of many things over the past few hundred years but, i do not forget this. I was born in 1850 on earth in scotland, my original name was a biblical one, and it was josephüs Harper. However, i was still a canine... " He smiles slightly, and in a sudden flash, he becomes his truest self, just a regular old Siberian husky, wearing a kilt and british officers uniform, with a modest amount of military decorations on his chest. "but you can call me Joey" He smirks, always getting a kick out of his deception.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next