Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Looking back to the young boy she would tilt her head some, confused. "Help...? Fer what?" She asked, eyes glued to Soven with a keen stare. Could he have known what she was talking about the whole time?
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:40 pm

"We'll talk more once my mom leaves," he said glancing about nervously
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Nyx patted Soven's shoulder, standing behind him the whole time, "If KJ'll let you go with her, then have fun. But I swear, if you get into any trouble, I'll ground you until you're an adult."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Once Nyx left soven turned to KJ. " I know this old chick who dun ever lock her car...."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Looking around once again she would cross her arms, Wasp nipping at her pants eagerly. "I ain't lookin' fer a used car, Lil' dude... Lookin' fer one o' th'brand new ones down at th'Car dealership, ya dig?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:19 am

"So what," he began "You talkin' bout like ski mask and gloves type robbery?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:11 pm

" xactly, Hehe..." Lifting her shirt she would reveal the Large Red and Gray Blood gun tucked into her Waistline and Boxers, along with her Sash. "I got enough ammo t'keep me goin' fer two whole hours if we need t'get away in th'amount o' time wit th'car. I was thinkin'... Of a Mustang GT Coupe."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:29 pm

"Well, the nearest dealership closes in about 2 hours" he said. "That gives us enough time to get ready"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:47 pm

With a small snicker she would rub her head, scratching her neck as she put her hands in her pockets, letting her shirt fall over the Blood gun again as she lookd down to Wasp. "Awright then. What's th'fastest place t'get to th'dealership?" She asked as She knelt down and scritched Wasp behind the ears, small purring noise rumbling in Wasp's chest and throat.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:02 pm

"It's bout a 15 minute bike ride" He said. "And bikes, we got plenty of"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:33 pm

"Awright, Shweet, let's get a move on, then!"

Snapping her fingers to Get Wasp going, She would pull out a Small amount of some of the dope She had gotten from Stitch, waving it in front of Wasp while watching the little pup sniff at it for a moment before Snapping at it, nipping at the Grayish Blue colored Herbs and eventually gulping it down with a lick of the tongue over the very Dark Drown Black muzzle.

"'Ey, i dunno th'way, so yer gonna have t'take me t'where the Bikes are, hehe," Wrapping the Chain that connected to the little Pup a little at a time, which now left little slack between the little Psyrap's Chain Collar and K.J.'s hand, Waiting for Soven to take the first steps.

Last edited by KrazeeJack on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled Soven's name)
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Soven began walking. "Bikes are at my place...ya can leave ya welp with Drak, he's good with psyraps"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Somewhat nervous to leave Wasp with Stitch she would whine some. "Eh, I dunno.... I take em' Everywhere wit' me, ya see. 'till he's big enough i ain't leavin' him at home."

Following Soven now she would watch Wasp as the little thing walked in front of her, yanking back on the chain to make Wasp walk at her side,
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:04 am

"If you're sure....I just wouldn't want him to get hurt while we were y'know...." he said attempting to reassure or convince her.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 am

With a small frown she would let a sigh escape her mouth, nodding. "Awright then. I'll leave th'lil one t'Stitch... I trust em'."

Walking down the street she would look at the houses once again, tilting her head. "Oi, y'ever wondered why th'pure's always hate on us so much, an' why they always get th'best stuff?" She asked, Looking to the sidewalk with a small glance to hr clawed feet, smiling softly. She had always admired her claws.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:05 pm

"Honestly, I dun give a flyin' fuck," he said rather annoyed; the thought of being inferior to another being had always angered him beyond reason, "They can all fuckin' fuck each other until they fuckin' turn into fuckin' incest ridden fuckin' slime for all I fuckin' care."

He growled angrily as he turned up the driveway to his house, where Drak is out front under his truck working. "God dammit," Drak yelled quickly jumping out from under the truck. "This shit burns!" He said wiping air coolant off of his bare and greasy chest.

Last edited by Stitchy DSG on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It need more FUCK!)
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

"Ya need help with that, hun?" Nyx asked Drak just before she noticed the other two walk up, "Hey!" she smiled, "You get what ya wanted KJ?"
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Drak continued wiping his chest, "Just bring me a towel babe."

Soven looked at Nyx and smiled, "We're gonna go bike riding for a bit, is that okay?"

Last edited by Stitchy DSG on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 pm

"Hang on a sec Sov." Nyx smiled as she went inside and came back out with a towel. She handed Drak the towel as she turned back to Soven, "Actually I think bike riding would be a great idea. I haven't gotten out and worked my legs in awhile."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Soven began, "Are you sure...I mean we were gonna play video games on the flat screen but KJ suggested givin' you an Pops some alone time, y'know?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 pm

"Oh? Are you sure? Well, okay then." Nyx hugged Soven and nodded at KJ, "Have fun."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:17 pm

"Shweet. Oi, Drake, Would it be awright wit'ya if i could leave Wasp in yer care fer a while? th'lil one's gotten enough o' a walk t'day, an' i wanna let'em rest. 'sides, i dun got a doubt in m'head that you'd be able t'take care o' a Raptor Whelp, Right? I can pay ye back if'n y'want me to." The dark pup would let out a small clicking in his throat, Nuzzling K.J.'s leg gently, Hand reaching down some to pet the little Whelp with a smirk on her Face.

"It'll only be fer a 'lil bit, i promise ye."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Drak wiped his chest of and squatted down, "Sure thing, KJ. C'mere buddy" HE said with a slight whistle in his tone causing the large psyrap in the backyard to "bark" loudly.

Soven turned to KJ. "C'mon, the bikes are right over here," he said as he began walking to the garage.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Wasp would tug on his chain, K.J. undoing the chain leash and letting go to let the little guy burst forward, Tackling Stitch with a yip and a soft purring noise again coming from his chest and throat.

K.J. would soon follow Soven to the garage, Hands reaching down into her back pants pockets and resting her palms over her butt as she walked, sniffling some as she let her tongue hang out, giggling some, as she usually did when she was either Nervous or Happy.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:10 am

Soven flipped on the light switch and motioned towards the bicycles against the walls, just pass Nyx's "beast" of a motorcycle. " Go ahead and grab you one," I wasn't kiddin' when I said we had plenty." he said with a chuckle
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum