Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Empty The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 pm

An upper class, highly regulated city. Home to elegant suburbs and gated communities such as Highland Hills, Ashfield Park, Xelandross Heights, and Midvale. Other notable features include a psychoraptor race track, a "gentleman's" arena, an auditorium, a community center in the middle of the town and a few shopping centers. Highly yez discriminatory, down to a system to monitor every "mixed breed" entering the city.

Last edited by Stitchy DSG on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Left_bar_bleue100/100The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Empty Re: The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Feet clapped against the concrete of the Rich neighborhood, looking around and taking in the smells. Much different from the slums of Sector 89. Wasp walked beside her leisurely, only just starting to walk after nearly two weeks of being a Whelp, now turning into an adventurous little Cub, still unable to tell what it's markings would be or what Wasp's Gender was. A bit early for the little one to be walking, but taking it one step at a time.

Dark brown baggy shirt would hang from her shoulders, swaying against her body like a Silk cloth, Baggy Black jeans sagging over her feet but still secured around her waist by her Yellow green and Black stripped Sash. None of the clothing was new, or old, more in the middle. Holding the very light and very long Chain leash wrapped around her hand which connected to Wasp's little Chain collar.

"Oi, Wasp, y'better be Careful, now. Y'dunno if th'people 'round here got bigger'n badder dog's than a lil' Puppy." Despite her knowledge that Wasp couldn't understand what she was saying, She spoke anyways. It comforted her to have a little companion of her own around to keep her safe, and to love.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Two typically statured figures quickly caught up to KJ. "Excuse me," said the yellowish male, his hair pulled back and fastened tightly. His suit, new, clean and black except for his pair extraordinarily bright cuff links. "My colleague and I were wondering whom you were here to visit?" The other man, dressed in the same manner as the first male, a smaller man whose voice contrasted his bodily greatly, interjected before KJ could speak " I guarantee you she's hear to see the 'mix-breeds' on Brice Street."

"Ah yes." the first male said with a smirk. "Misses Xelandross and her 'things'..." his tone becoming more demeaning as he spoke.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Left_bar_bleue100/100The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 pm

A wide, calm smile was on her face, totally unaware of what they meant but pleasant either way. She had only encountered the prejudice of her kind as a Child, when she was forced out of a store for no particular reason. She had figured it was because they were cleaning, or something. She had, however, caught sight of the Cuff links. Cops. She didn't want to anger them, since most of the cops on the planet were hostile, and corrupt. "Jus' walkin' 'round t'see if i can get t'know the place more. I like t'move around alot, see, ehe." She rubbd the back of her newly braided hair, Braided in with a good number of Long, Pink dread Extensions, making her Neon hair seemingly more extreme.

"Dun worry, Gennl'men, I ain't gonna cause no trouble!" smile never seemed to leave her face, trying to appear as innocent as possible.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:27 pm

The smaller male smirked rather untrustingly, "Well from here you can get to pretty much any of the areas of the city"

"Just see to it you," the larger male began, "and your whelp stay out of trouble"

After issuing their "warning" the men promptly left to patrol for more "mixed-breeds"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 pm

With a Nod, K.J. would crack her neck and stretch her arms out before continuing her walk down the street, Looking around at the Houses around her. Damn, no wonder her friends used to talk about living in cities like this. They were Luxurious! Good housing, fine ass cars... Then it hit her. "Hmm... Should i take a chance'r not? Th'place seems like a tight security 'hood.... It'd have t'be quick an' precise. If i get m'self caught they might take m'gun an' Wasp away, More'r less m'drugs...."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:57 pm

As KJ walked a small yez came around the corner. A young boy, about 3 feet tall give or take a few inches, dressed in the average yez attire; nothing fancy, a pair of camouflaged pants held up by a white bandanna print sash. His reddish hair had been dyed a neon green and pulled back that day. He appeared rather friendly large eyes and slightly drooping ears. His toes crashed along the sidewalk as he was drug by his psychoraptor; whom was nearly twice his size. "God dammit Helluva, slow down you're killin' me here!"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Wasp would let out a small squeak, somewhat like Barks similar to a dog's as the little week old Pup lunged forward on it's collar but stopped as it's body was pulled back by the chain, little furless tail wiggling a tiny bit. K.J. eyed the Yez boy with a tilt of her head. "Dun mind m'buttin' in about yer Raptor, but it dun look like ye trained it properly, hehe!" Blue tongue would slither out from her mouth as she let off a toothy chuckle. "Maybe y'best try some trick's'r somethin' to motivate th'cutie."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:08 pm

The boy stopped and looked at her. "The monster's trained, he just dun listen ta anybody but my mama." he chuckled. "You ain't from 'round here are you?" he asked yanking back on Helluva's chain causing the large psyrap to heel. "My name is Soven, I live down the way on Brice Street and Birchwood Drive."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 pm

"M'name be Krazeejack, But m'friends call me K.J. I'm, er.... From places 'round here. Not 'lotta people know me 'round here. You'd expect that from a traveler." Smile on her face warmed to a grin as she scratched her neck and let out a soft sigh. "Pleased as Punch t'meet ya, Soven, by th'way! Hehe, thought th'place was nothin' but Piggies. Looks like i got a firmiliar crowd!"

The boy looked nice enough, it seemed. Strong, fit boy, good height for his age. "Oi, Ye live in a pretty swanky 'hood, Soven. How'd ye get t'live in a place this nice?" She asked, chuckling again.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 pm

"Drak and Nyx took me," he began. "I view them as my parents and mama is like hella-" Helluva perked up.

"No not you boy," Soven replied. "Mom is super rich. So you're like the third true yez I've ever seen out here."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:24 pm

"What, ya dun got many Pure Yez out here?" She asked with a small amount of smugness on her face now, face slowly turning to an expression of Shock. "Yer parents'r Stitch an Nyx? No way, man!" She shouted with a laugh. "Ooh man, y'got some good parents at yer heels, Kid! I met them two at the Market th'other week. Yer dad's a kick ass dude, an' yer mom's not too bad, either, hehe!" So, Stitch and Nyx had kids, Did they? Kind of a weird thought for the mind. She had thought the two were young couples, but that changed her wave of thought.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 pm

"Yeah," Soven said. "They're great people. Takin' me in and all."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:55 am

Nyx quickly intervened, taking Helluva's leash, "I shouldn't have asked you to take him." she slightly chuckled and patted the psyrap's head. She then turned her attention to KJ, "Hey! What are you doing around here? I'm surprised they even let you wander around on your own. The secruity must be gettin' lazy." she laughed at the thought of those idiots who continued to give her family a hard time.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:57 pm

The large psyrap immediately licked Nyx's leg happily.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Looking to Nyx she would Grin, waving happily. "Oi, wassup, Nyx?" She called out with a small scratch of her chin. "Nyx, I got a question fer ye..." She asked, looking around nervously as Wasp sniffed at Helluva curiously.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:04 am

"What is it?" Nyx asked, slightly curious as to what KJ's question may be.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:47 pm

"Ya know where... a Car shop might be around here? I'm lookin' to see so, er... A friend o' mine can take a look at what type o' products they got. Might wanna get one o' them Mustang's, y'know. A sportscar'r somethin'... So, Any local car shops 'round here..?" She asked, Eyes shifting from side to side in a nervous tone.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Nyx frowned, "They don't have anything you would be able to afford.."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:23 pm

"Th'car ain't fer me, didn't y'hear? I said a Friend o' mine, fool!" She snickered.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:15 pm

"Well then they better have money." Nyx smiled.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:30 pm

K.J. couldn't help but laugh inside her head, rubbing the back of her cranium as if she were combing her hair. "Y'know where the Shop is? My friend wanted t'know where exactly it was, an' i can't tell him 'less i got th'address, see, Ehe,"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:41 am

"The only one around here is down the road about two miles on the left."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:28 pm

"Thank ye, Much obliged, Nyx." Smile would extend across her face once again as she picked Wasp up, nuzzling the little one's fur lightly before setting him down once again, Stretching her arms and looking to the sky. "Awright, well, imma look 'round a lil bit more. I'll see y'guys 'round," She said as she walked off, directions clear in her head. "I seriously hope i'll be able t'pull this off..."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 am

Soven was intrigued by their conversation. "'Ey KJ, ya need some help...." He glanced back and forth hoping Nyx wasn't picking up on what they were actually discussing.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum