Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Empty Re: The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center

Post by Ragzi Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

Mercy turned to Ka'Jear, "Ugh... the religious type huh? Those guys are crazier than the people I hang out with...." she then pulled out her cell phone, "Hey can you give me your mom's number? I'll just call her up and tell her where we're going."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:
The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Empty Re: The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:01 am

"Uh, let's see now..." Ka'Jear said to himself as he tried to remember his number. "888-459-1337. I think that's it, yea." He would then return to listening to the music, smiling as he listened now to "Pass the Axe" by the Dark Lotus.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Mercy quickly dialed the number and explained to Ka'Jear's mom that Uja and she were taking him to the beach.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:
The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:44 pm

K.J. watched as the little man jammed out to the music, looking at the song playing on the Mp3 player. It was "Do it" by Mars. She Laughed loudly as Ka'Jear listened, causing him to look at her in confusion. "What's so funny, Mista?" He asked, tilting his head. She looked down to him and wiped her eyes of the tears that threatened to stream down her face from laughing too hard. "Hehe, that song ain't som'thin' a kid like y'self should be listenin' to, Kiddo! An' lookie you, Jammin' out to it an'ways! Haha!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:17 am

Mercy turned back to look at KJ after finally realizing what Ka'Jear was listening to, "You listen to human music?" she asked curiously.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:37 pm

K.J. looked to Mercy and Smiled. "I dun jes' liss'n t'human music, yo, I know th'english language by Heart! M'fam'ly done taught me th'language when I were jes' a lil' kid. But yea, I liss'n t'human music, Mercy. Why ye askin'?" She asked, looking to Mercy with a small smirk on her face.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 pm

She chuckled, "Just wondering, after hearing all the Human music you listen to."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2